We’re excited to announce a great afternoon of parental engagement training and support, held in partnership with our friends at GAP Education.
‘Impacting outcomes for pupils through effective parental engagement’
Monday 20th June
12:00 – 15:30
1 Peter House
We’ll be welcoming thought-leader on Educational Leadership and Management, Dr Janet Goodall, who will be presenting her keynote – ‘Parental Engagement for Raising Achievement.’
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE:
- How and what to measure to demonstrate impact of parental engagement?
- What does successful signposting and evaluation look like?
- Using technology to promote Parental Engagement for Learning and improve pupil outcomes.
- Successful parent interventions for challenging families.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Head Teachers
- Senior Leaders
- Pastoral Management
- Pupil Premium Leads
- School Improvement Advisors
- Classroom Teachers
- Family Support Workers
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
From just £133, including delegate pack, resources and lunch.